The Fight Infectious Disease Foundation, a non-profit research organization, is looking for a:
Education and qualifications required:
- Degree in medicine, biology, biotechnology or similar disciplines
- PhD finished within last 3 years
- Strong publication record in high impact journals
- Strong skills managing scientific projects and seeking for competitive funding
- Technically skilled, organized and with high autonomy level
- Good command of English and Spanish/Catalan language
- International stages will be positively considered
Candidates with proven experience in any of the following topics will be given priority in the selection process:
Main responsibilities and duties:
- To carry out research tasks in the field of specific projects related to the areas mentioned above
- Contribute to the study design of the projects, including drafting methodology, objectives, end points and variables to be collected
- Active participation in the design and drafting of projects funded by calls for proposals in national or international projects.
- Interpret and discuss the results with other members of the project
- Writing articles with the results of the studies.
- Present results in scientific conferences and meetings.
- Additional responsibilities and/or duties as found relevant and necessary during the course of the project
- Small multidisciplinary Team in a dynamic environment and a clinical setting.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Full time contract
- Site at Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona
- Target start date: as soon as possible
Applicants should submit a full CV and a motivation letter to the following email address email@example.com before 15/03/2022 with the reference PDR-22