The Fight AIDS and Infectious Diseases Foundation is a non-profit organisation that is dedicated to healthcare,research and education. It was created by Dr. Bonaventura Clotet in 1992 and is located in the Infectious Diseases Service of the “Germans Trias i Pujol” University Hospital (Badalona, Catalonia, Spain).
The Foundation is made up of an expert team of professionals in diverse disciplines offering total healthcare to our patients and our investigators develop projects adapted to their needs. We rapidly incorporate new clinical practices and scientific advances.
- Àngels Andreu, Pharmacist
- Cristian Carrasco, Plastic surgeon
- Javier Corral, Surgeon
- Crisanto Díez, Psychiatrist
- Francesc Garcia-Cuyàs, Gastrointestinal Surgeon
- Guadalupe Gómez, Professor of Statistics at the UPC
- Carmen Higueras, Head of the Plastic Surgeon Department
- Carla Lecumberri, Gynecologist
- David Parés, Gastrointestinal Surgeon
- Marta Piñol, Gastrointestinal Surgeon
- Ramon Planas, Head of the Gastroenterology Department
- Susana Ruiz Bilbao, Ophthalmology Department (retina and vitreous section)
- Sebastià Videla, Clinical Pharmacologist, Associate Researcher
- Jordi Vilà, Plastic surgeon