The Fight AIDS Foundation (Fundación Lucha contra el Sida, las enfermedades infecciosas y la promoción de la salud y la ciencia -Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Can Ruti, Badalona-) is looking for a:
Project Manager Sr.
STIs and Neglected Tropical Diseases Unit
The person will be responsible for managing the projects he/she is assigned to:
- Support to the definition of project scope and objectives
- Negotiation of agreements
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed to ensure that the deliverables and milestones of the project are completed
- Track project costs in order to meet the budget
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Bachelor's degree in health sciences, business, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in project management in the area of health and research
- High self-organizing capacity, ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and to prioritize tasks with tight deadlines.
- Capacity to work autonomously, in coordination with the rest of the team and with partner institutions.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent analytical skills
- Dynamic and proactive person with a positive attitude towards work
- Proficient level of English and Spanish.
- Experience managing European H2020 and other complex projects preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Starting date January 2020 - Salary commensurate with experience.
- Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject: 'PROJECT MANAGER JOB OFFER' before February 14, 2020.