- Full time
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary to be determined according to the candidate's worth
From the FLS-Science area, within the Fight AIDS Foundation, we are looking for an events officer.
This person will participate in the organization of events, mainly of an educational scope in the health sector, and will be responsible for their logistics management. Specifically, this officer will collaborate in the planning of events and will monitor everything necessary for its achievement and successful execution.
Required academic training:
- University degree
- Specialization in event management and organization
- Experience in event management and production is required, especially focusing on the organization of logistics, communication campaigns, dissemination and recruitment of attendees, coordination and production.
- Excellent level of Catalan, Spanish and English.
- High capacity for organization and work on several projects in parallel, being able to prioritize tasks and to work under pressure with very tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously, establishing good coordination with the rest of the team members and other entities involved.
- Expert user of social networks, and marketing and digital communication tools.
- Expert in online content management platforms.
- Expert in Office package, image and video editing programs, databases.
- Multitasking and dynamic person, capable of learning and with a problem-solving capacity.
- Capacity for initiative and creativity, communication, adaptation, teamwork and flexibility.
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and content writing.
Requirements and desirable knowledge:
- Concrete experience in organizing events in the educational area within the health sector.
- SEO / SEM positioning.
- Strategic marketing knowledge in the health education sector.
- Definition and writing of web content and other dissemination materials.
- Driving license.