At the beginning of May, the Fight AIDS Foundation and Interbrand called the IED Madrid students to a contest to create and develop the graphic identity of the 8th Gala Sida.
The competition was attended by 12 students who, after two weeks of intense work, presented their proposals. The winner was Íñigo Soler. The jury found his project especially remarkable because of its originality, versatility and adaptation to the campaign slogan "Let's talk about AIDS".
As winner of the contest, Íñigo Soler has participated, together with Interbrand, in the creation of the definitive logo for the 8th Gala Sida. He will also work with the agency in the development of the different graphic pieces that emerge from this event, to be held on November 29 at the WiZink Center in Madrid.
For their kindness, human and professional quality, many thanks to all the participants, to the IED Madrid management, and to the members of the jury, composed of:
- Mahala Alzamora, Mahala Comunicación - CEO
- Paco Badía, S.C.P.F. – Creative Director
- Borja Borrero, Interbrand - Executive Creative Director EMEA & LatAm
- Miguel Bosé, Fight AIDS Foundation ambassador and 8th Gala Sida director
- David de la Fuente, Interbrand – Senior Designer
- Gemma Guillén, Fight AIDS Foundation – Communication Manager
- Rocío Ortiz de Bethencourt, IED Madrid– Director of Fashion School
- Cristian Palazzi, PlayGround – PlayGround DO Director
- José María Piera, S.C.P.F. - Executive Vice-president