The Post-CROI seminar is held every year after the CROI (Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections), the most important conference on AIDS worldwide. It is organized by the Fight AIDS Foundation and supported by Gilead and Catalunya-La Pedrera Foundation.
GO TO THE SEMINAR VIDEO HERE.
PRESENTATIONS IN PDF FORMAT (IN ENGLISH):
- Summary I: Opportunistic infections, tumors and HBV/HCV. Comorbidity (Dr. Josep M. Miró)
- Summary II: New therapeutic and preventive approaches (Dr. Daniel Podzamczer)
- Summary III: New drugs (Dr. Pere Domingo)
- Summary IV: Vaccines (Dr. Felipe García)
- Summary V: Complications of the treatment and of the infection itself (Dra. Eugènia Negredo)
- Summary VI: Basic research and HIV-1 cure (Dr. Javier Martínez-Picado)
- Summary VII: Drug interactions and pharmacokinetics (Dr. Esteve Ribera)
- “The CROI top 10” (Dr. Josep M. Llibre)